|Mountain Harbour Covid 19 UpdateWe are making every effort to keep the golf course open during this trying time, we wanted to bring you up to date on what we are doing here at the course and what you can do to help us all stay safe.|
What we are doing for you:
1. Carts are cleaned and wiped down with a disinfectant after each use.
2. Pro Shop counter is wiped down periodically as well.
3. The cart staff will not load your carts before play.
4. All bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
What you can do for us:
1. Leave the flagstick in when you putt. Gimmes are acceptable
2. Balls in the bunker are to be played as lift, clean and place. Do the best you can to smooth out the bunker after you hit.
3. Use good judgement when playing with other players and feel free to bring your own sanitizer when you play
4. Remove trash from your cart when you return it.
Help us help you get through this trying time and keep the faith that it will get better
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
Share this post
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email